Sep 12, 2013

Continuum X – Start saving

Continuum-X-Poster

I received a lovely email from the Continuum crew this morning, announcing that next year’s convention website (the 53rd Annual Natcon) is up and running - you can see it here.

I quite like the carnival theme they have.  So many cosplay opportunities to be had.  The guest line up is good too - Jim C Hines our international act is good value and its great to see Ambelin Kwaymullina (hailing from the Palyku people of the Pilbara region) as our local guest of honour.

I also checked out their harassment policy which you can find here.

Although it’s a way off yet, I find myself eagerly anticipating it.

 

 

 

 

 

 


Did you enjoy this post? Would you like to read more? You can subscribe to the blog through a reader, by Email or Follow me on twitter.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...