Apr 12, 2012

Outcast Chronicles coming soon

The lovely and extremely hard working Rowena Cory Daniells has emerged from the writing oubliette to inform us that Amazon has some special offers surrounding her Outcast Chronicles series, the first of which is released in June.

You can check the info here Amazon offer on Outcast Chronicles…:

If you haven’t read Rowena’s King Rolen’s Kin trilogy you should be flayed alive  you should track them down.  I did a review of The Kings Bastard here.  Seriously fast paced fantasy adventure.

As far as I know Rowena doesn’t have an Australian publisher ( the wonderful Solaris publishes her work), but you should be able to pick up from Booktopia, Pulp Fiction in Brisbane or Notions Unlimited in Melbourne or any half decent bricks and mortar store.

Below are the covers of the new trilogy by the talented Clint Langley.



I have been nominated to run in this years fan fund for the National Science Fiction Convention to be held in Melbourne.

If you appreciate the work that I do in Australian Speculative Fiction Fandom and you have a spare $5, you can vote for me here and help send me to the National Conference.


Did you enjoy this post? Would you like to read more? You can subscribe to the blog through a reader,by Email or Follow me on twitter.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...