Dec 18, 2010

Book Hunting

So this week has been busy.  Hence the dearth of posts.  I have about 3 book reviews to write and an assignment to do and there's this funny holiday called Christmas which everyone gets so excited about.  But I did manage to do some book hunting yesterday at the Christmas markets.

The Spoils
I managed to find a copy of Astropolis Book 2 - Earth Ascendant by Sean Williams.  The book was in mint condition, marked down from $4 to $2. It was a rather fortuitous find considering I have it on good authority that Santa is bringing me Book 1 for xmas.

My second find was an Arthur C Clarke omnibus published by Heinemann/Octopus in 1985.  It features 2001: A Space Odyssey, The City and the Stars, The Deep Range, A Fall of Moondust and Rendezvous with Rama all for the princely sum of $4.

Not a bad days hunting, hey what?

So have you participated in any book hunts lately?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...